Huo Xiang Xiao Feng Zheng Qi Wan (3bottles x 7g) $9.60
kang sheng chinese medicine manufacturer pte ltd
Expelling superficial evils from the body surface & removing dampness, relieving the gastric disorder & regulating vital energy.
Fever & chilliness, dizziness & headache, gastric & abdominal pain, feeling of oppression & fullness over the chest, flatulence, indigestion, poor appetite, vomiting, diarrhoea, stomach discomfort.
To be taken 3 times daily with lukewarm water or mixed it in lukewarm water; Adult: 1 bottle (7g) and children aged under 12: half bottle (3.5g) each time.
Keep in cool and dry place.
Every bottle 7g contains:
- Pericarpium Arecae (0.34g)
- Radix Angelicae Dahuricae (0.34g)
- Folium Perillae (0-.34g)
- Poria (0.67g)
- Rhizoma Pinelliae (Processed with Ginger) (0.67g)
- Rhizoma Atractylodis Macrocephalae (0.67g)
- Pericarpium Citri Raticulatae (0.67g)
- Cortex Magnoliae Officinalis (0.67g)
- Radix Glycyrrhizae (0.67g)
- Herba Aggastaches (0.67g)
- Radix Platycodonis (0.08g)
- Pulis Talci (inactive) (0.08g)